Track Address: 24558 1100 E Street Walnut, IL 61376

815-379-9534 CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL!


"A Safe, Fun, Family Atmosphere"

Q... Do you have electric/water hookups?

A...No hookups...primitive camping...Water for fill available.

Q...Do you have showers?

A...Yes we have 2 shower units open during daylight hours.

​Q...My AMA card is expired? how can I renew it? 

A...We are asking everyone to renew AMA on line to minimize interaction. CLICK HERE

​Q...I do not have a District-17 card, do I need one and how do I get one?  

A: If you live in Illinois and it is a D-17 event you are required to have a D-17 membership. You can purchase 1-day memberships. We are asking everyone to obtain or renew your District-17 membership online. CLICK HERE

Q...I don't have any way to print forms before I come to the track.

A...We will have forms available at the track.

Q...How much does it cost to practice? 

A...$35 Big track, $25 for 50cc track, (Regional and ATV National pricing may be different. See weekend information for those events).

Q...How much does it cost to race?

A..See Race information page. (Regional and ATV National pricing may be different. See weekend information for those events).

​Q: I see you use transponders. What does it cost to rent one?

A: Transponder rental fee is included in your race entry fee for D-17 Events. You must have a $100 deposit that will be returned to you upon returning the transponder. Specialty event information coming soon.

​Q...Do both parents need to sign the minor release and minor membership form?

A...YES  both parents need to sign any minor form. If both parents are not going to be with the child at the track we are asking you to please print the minor form, BOTH PARENTS sign and have it notarized and bring it with you to the track.

Q...My parents cannot come with me and I am a minor. How can I ride? Is there a guardian form or something? I don't see it on your website.

A...At this time we are not allowing ANY minor (17years or younger) to ride without a parent present at the track.

Q...How are your practices run? Is it open or in sessions?

A...All of our weekend practice days are sessions for size and skill level. A/B big bikes, C big bikes, 65/85/beginners, Vet 40+, Quads (if they are here during bike times). We will combine or further split the big bike sessions depending on size. 

Q...What about the 50's, where are they in the rotation?

A...50cc bikes do not run on the main track during a regular practice day. IF however the practice day is followed by a race day that includes 50cc bikes we will make sessions for them on  the main track.

Q...What about the 50's, where do they race?  A: 50cc (4-8) class, and the Girls Beginner  will race  on the NEW 50cc track. 50JR,  50SR and the E-bikes race on the big track each race.

Q...Can I take pictures on the infield during a practice or race day?

A...We have a CLOSED infield during all practice and race days. If you are a photographer please make prior arrangements either by facebook messeger or thru our contact us section. CLICK HERE

Q...What gate do I come in?

A: The only gate for all races, (except the ATV National), is the main gate on 1100 E Street.​

​Q...Do you allow campfires?

A:  ALL campfires must be contained, NO Ground fires. What you bring you take with you when you leave!